We Are Now Offering Serenade®
A new sound therapy for the relief of tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
Tinnitus is a condition in which a person perceives sound that is not actually present in the environment. It is often described as “ringing in the ears” but can include virtually any type of sound including whooshing, hissing, or whistling. There are many possible causes for tinnitus but most cases are related to damage to the auditory system.
Did you know?
1 in 10 American adults suffer from tinnitus (ringing in the ears). Many tinnitus sufferers are not offered treatment but are told to “just live with it.” We now offer a new sound therapy solution that may bring you relief. New treatment approaches are successfully providing relief for many. Our office is dedicated to staying abreast of new technological developments, and sharing them with our community.
Introducing SoundCure™ Serenade
We are now offering Serenade; A new sound therapy for the relief of tinnitus (ringing in the ears). The Serenade system consists of a handheld device, earphones, and proprietary treatment sounds that research has suggested may address the underlying neurological cause of tinnitus. This novel technology is simple to use and customized specifically to your tinnitus. It may be used to seek immediate relief, as well as long term benefit when used as part of an ongoing tinnitus treatment program. After an audiologist evaluates your tinnitus, your Serenade device is programmed to play the sounds most likely to be effective for you.
Features of Serenade:
- Unlike other approaches, this treatment is customized to your specific tinnitus.
- Includes 4 separate sound tracks so you can select the one that works best for you, day or night.
- New treatment sounds known as S-Tones® were developed by independent leading university hearing experts and only recently commercialized.
- This technology is based on advanced research and solid science, and is FDA cleared.
- The device is small, portable, and easy to use.
- Includes SleepAssist – a 60 minute, auto-off timer to help you fall asleep.
- Independent left and right volume controls offer maximum flexibility, comfort and customization.
Ask us about Serenade and whether it may be right for you.
For more information about Serenade, ask your audiologist or visit www.soundcure.com.